[Help] Sub cata pages in a sub cata page?

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
So I ran into this problem. I wanted to put the catalogue pages ; themed, cultural, seasonal and classic in one big page called "Furni". I tried it and they all jumbled up. I did all the sub_pages correctly and configured everything okay. Do emus give an error if you try put a page with sub pages into another page? Example :
RC9N6JZ.png

If I wanted to put Christmas 2012, 13 and all that under the christmas page as subs, would it work? If not , can someone give me a fix so I can? Thanks.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It is 100% possible. Habbo do this. It has to be coded in the CatalogIndexComposer, there is an integer for the TreeSize, where you'll append onto the packet structure (it's basically looping again, but only what is needed).

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Sledmore, Could you possibly help me to make it able to? Thanks. Im trying to design a wonderful catalogue.

@Sledmore , Can you help me do this? Thanks :p

It is 100% possible. Habbo do this. It has to be coded in the CatalogIndexComposer, there is an integer for the TreeSize, where you'll append onto the packet structure (it's basically looping again, but only what is needed).
Can you tell me how to? ..... Also loting this is GTE 3.0.

Users who are viewing this thread