[Help] Staff

mambojambo

Jan 27, 2012
Im Staff at my own hotel but when i log in to the hotel .. the staff cata and the staff commands are not there ..

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
If the catalouge isn't showing and you don't have commands, it probably means, you created a rank about 7 and didn't create a rank_permission

mambojambo

Jan 27, 2012
If the catalouge isn't showing and you don't have commands, it probably means, you created a rank about 7 and didn't create a rank_permission
can u help lme ? now the hotel is okay .. now im rank 7 when i try to make another rank 8 the staff cata is there but the mod commands is not there what should i do ? ive dont the mod permissions for rank 8 but it still stuck like that

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
can u help lme ? now the hotel is okay .. now im rank 7 when i try to make another rank 8 the staff cata is there but the mod commands is not there what should i do ? ive dont the mod permissions for rank 8 but it still stuck like that
Are you sure you have actually created Rank 8? You may have created it in the rank_permissions table, but you may not have added it to the ranks table. Perhaps show some screen shots providing more detail?

Users who are viewing this thread