[Help] Staff Page not Found error [Help] RP

MistRP

Dec 13, 2014
Hi my name is Am3n im working on a rp called MistRP but my staff page dont work it gives me Page not found can anyone help me fix or suggest me a new RP staff Page? please and thankyou . :D the staff page

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Hi, I suggest you stop working on it honestly. If you don't know how to fix things like this, you probably won't succeed. Not trying to be too mean or anything. Just honesty.

MistRP

Dec 13, 2014
Hi, I suggest you stop working on it honestly. If you don't know how to fix things like this, you probably won't succeed. Not trying to be too mean or anything. Just honesty.
Umm nty ill still work on it but thanks for your answer im not a quitter so why comment if your not going to help so u just been cut off.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
If it's revcms just take staff.php from any revcms and place it in yours skins, and edit some stuffs for it to have the same look as your current cms.

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
download a staff page and insert it into your wwwroot and you sure its the correct name in your skins folder ( make sure it says staff.php ) you could also try /community/staff and you might need helicon ape

Users who are viewing this thread