[HELP] Staff cata Help [HELP]

jerison

Jul 23, 2012
Okay, so my top rank is 7 which is founder. People that have rank 7 can see the rank but no other staff member can, I've set the min rank to 3 as you can see here:

erkahd.png

Also, there is furni in the staff cata that shouldn't be in there like for exp: Christmas.
Any help would be good, thanks!

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
Your using Phoenix Emulator right? The catalog provided with it is pretty basic and a lot of pages are in different categories. Your best bet would be to download an updated catalog.

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
As much as I'd like to help, I can't at the moment as I'm sorting out a few bits on my RP server. But I'll send you a link to a catalog for you to try which I believe is up to date on furniture.

As much as I'd like to help, I can't at the moment as I'm sorting out a few bits on my RP server. But I'll send you a link to a catalog for you to try which I believe is up to date on furniture.

" - THIS ALSO INCLUDES CATALOG_PAGES AND FURNITURE. JUST RUN IT AND ALL 3 WILL BE INSERTED.
-
-
-
-

I've made sure every page has a header, teaser, icon, and text on it (a few under staff might be missing text) and I've also tried to make sure that nothing is named "anc_ele_wood" or "couch_norja*5" and things like that to make it perfect.

Well, think that's everything. If you need any help or anything just PM me and I'll get back soon as I can.
Hope you guys enjoy"
Credits to Jess for the updated catalogue.

jerison

Jul 23, 2012

Credits to Jess for the updated catalogue.
My point is, I have no idea how to install this to my hotel. :p

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
Ah, it's pretty easy really. Simply backup or delete your catalog_pages, catalog_items, and furniture tables and import the catalog_pages.sql file you just downloaded from the link I gave you. You might need to download the other files as well or some images and furniture may not load.

jerison

Jul 23, 2012
Ah, it's pretty easy really. Simply backup or delete your catalog_pages, catalog_items, and furniture tables and import the catalog_pages.sql file you just downloaded from the link I gave you. You might need to download the other files as well or some images and furniture may not load.
There is only a catalog_items in the thing you gave me above. EDIT: Nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread