(Help) some reason my vps won't let me download SQL

John1337

Apr 5, 2018
I can't download MySQL. I had it before and had a retro on it. My VPS provider switched the servers of my vps and noe things are messed up. Please help someone. I just want my retro back the way it was. Thanks!

km32

May 13, 2011
Does your retro have a decent amount of data on it with work or edits? If so either or I can help, I'd prefer it didn't to make it real simple and I could re-install the entire setup for you. However, if the data is needed then I will do it and explain in the process so you do not lose your data.

My discord: cosmo#3086

Last edited by a moderator:

John1337

Apr 5, 2018
Does your retro have a decent amount of data on it with work or edits? If so either or I can help, I'd prefer it didn't to make it real simple and I could re-install the entire setup for you. However, if the data is needed then I will do it and explain in the process so you do not lose your data.

I do. Thank you. I'll add you on discord.

I have added you on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread