[HELP] Sims 2 [WIDOWS 7]

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Kso Iyaa.

Basically I want to play the Sims 2 As I have spent all my money on the expansion packs like these,
  • Deluxe Edition
  • Hot Date
  • Holiday
  • Makin Magic
  • Superstar
  • Unleashed
So I Install them all, but I then realise the Sims 2 Is not compatible with Windows 7, I'm not sure whether there is a fix for this, but if there is could you please send me a link for the page.
Or just direct me to a google list ( lmgtfy ).

NEW PROBLEM:
Okay, I Un-installed it all just so I could try it again,
But, when I put in the disc Nothing at all loads!
So Basically ; I put the disc in, it turns , The tiny screen comes on, I click autoplay, the disc turns fast then it stops, then nothing at all happens, so I cannot install any Expansion pack nor the Deluxe edition, So. This is my new problem. Thanks, #palmface#

Hopefully one of you know how to fix this shiz. & I would be Grateful if you could help me! :)

Ok ty,

Brenda(Katie).

PS. I'm not sure whether this is the right section if it isn't change it to the right one pl0x. x]

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Right click the application and go to properties, try runing it as windows xp service pack 2

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It runs fine on mine and I also have windows 7, try re-installing some of the service packs and play after playing try installing another lot of the service packs then it should work I had the problem when I installed them all together.

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
Just a question, have you tried just rebooting your computer? Try rebooting your computer then trying again, I'm not really an expert in this, but I'll get someone that is to have a look at it :) (( This thread ))

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Well, funny you should say that In a way. :3

I rebooted my laptop to factory settings yesterday, But that wouldn't be the cause I'm sure, :L

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
Well, funny you should say that In a way. :3

I rebooted my laptop to factory settings yesterday, But that wouldn't be the cause I'm sure, :L
Actually, it could be? Have you re-downloaded all service packs and stuff like that? I have no idea, but I'm just contributing idea's...

Sorry I couldn't be of a more precise judgement

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Actually, it could be? Have you re-downloaded all service packs and stuff like that? I have no idea, but I'm just contributing idea's...

Sorry I couldn't be of a more precise judgement

I didn't have the Sims 2 before I rebooted the computer , I just had the crazy idea to add them today, it's just that they didn't work- but thanks anyway :D

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I don't really see what the problem is, it's your computer not the game or Disc, try manually starting your game via my computer. If that fails give me your details (TV) and I'll take a look at it.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Well, it works now, but the bad luck on my laptop has again won it's 'battle'
Okay, the cheats like 'rosebud' or, 'move_objects on' work.

But the 'boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true' doesn't work All it says is
'Sorry! No cheat found'
So, I'm guessing Either I've typed it wrong or the Game is messed up.

The Expansion packs I have installed at the moment is Sims Makin Magic and the Sims Deluxe edition.
So, Yet again I need help - thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread