Help setting up SWFS

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Just download swfs, extract them to htdocs for xamp and wwwroot for iis. then go to your management config and change the directories towards your swfs. After that go to your external_variables and change the IP or previous hotel domain to yours, and go to client.php and change the current ip address to your hotel ip address. Save and it it should work.

bxralex04

Jul 22, 2011
Just download swfs, extract them to htdocs for xamp and wwwroot for iis. then go to your management config and change the directories towards your swfs. After that go to your external_variables and change the IP or previous hotel domain to yours, and go to client.php and change the current ip address to your hotel ip address. Save and it it should work.
Think you can help me on Teamviewer?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
BxrAlex04 if you have other people do it for you, you won't ever learn. I know you were looking at tutorials and the tutorial you showed me even had pictures.. You copy and paste them into your directory and then change the links in external variables.

Users who are viewing this thread