[HELP] Rooms aren't loading

Ruin

Feb 23, 2013
Early this morning, I had setup my retro with another CMS, and everything was working good, rooms loaded, clothes changed, everything worked.

Then I got new CMS, using a new db, but the same emulator (Gold Tree)and same swfs..

I created a room, and usually it's supposed to automatically take you there when you create it, but nope, so I reloaded hotel, and I clicked on the navigator, and clicked my room, and it's not loading, the only thing it does is close the navigator, and also, it stays on the hotel view, it doesn't even attempt to load.

1zy7rdw.png

Let me know if you know what's wrong,

Thanks in advanced guys.

Jordan.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
This might be a dumb question but, is gold tree anywhere incompatible with your new database? I don't know much about gold tree tbh. I would go back to your old database and if your (new) cms has some things like features ex. Badgeshop or something and your database (old) does not have the badgeshop in it then add thoughs little parts into it for the cms to work with your old database since the new database is not working with your emu I believe. I'm not very good at explaining, so. :L

Ruin

Feb 23, 2013
I just switched back to the old CMS and it was was back to normal... The clothes didn't load at first but I had to set a default "start-out" look for it to work...

Users who are viewing this thread