Help revcms

kalao

Jul 17, 2011
Hello,

I need help with two things

1. How to change colour on the TABS? RevCMS

2.HOW TO change register button colour?revcms.

help please-

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
You can control the images from their directory,witch means you can change the tabs from the images file.and i think same thing for the register button (if your using habbo theme than you can change the register button image from the images file),if your using Mango theme then i'm sure you can change the register color from the css file.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Then the register button should be changed from images folder,look for a file i think it's named "reg_btn.png" and change it,to the button style you want.if that doesn't work there is a folder in the images folder called "registration" you should be able to change from there :)

kalao

Jul 17, 2011
in HTDOCS>APP>TPL>SKINS>HABBO>IMAGES>EMBED theres 3 register button with different colours they are named

Join_now_button
Join_now_button_1
Join_now_button_fb

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
not those,those are for the index ! | there is a folder called "registration",you should be able to change the buttons from there,if doesn't work there is a file in the images folder called "reg_btn.png".

kalao

Jul 17, 2011
Well the closets in image folder are lgn_btn.png But in registration there is no button in it ^^ sry if i dont understand so good

kalao

Jul 17, 2011
Yes it have, but also a wrong users cant connect to it, They are in my hamachi network and all,But they cant go to my hotel page, BTW I cant portforward i got modem.

Users who are viewing this thread