[HELP] RevCMS News Help Needed [HELP]

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
Hello,

I have recently opened a hotel called Indus and I need a little help with the news. I haven't seen many retros that have this but I was wondering if when somebody clicks on 'News' it could automatically load up the latest news article..

This is my screen when somebody clicks on 'News' at the moment:
3Nl7LFq.png

Now if there is anybody who could help me then it would be greatly appreciated!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I wanted to help you but then i saw this 'Powered by RevCMS Credits to Zac' and this '<meta name="author" content="Zac"/>'

Last edited:

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
Damn, sorry about that:( But I did do a few edits and add pages so idk..

I wanted to help you but then i saw this 'Powered by RevCMS Credits to Zac' and this '<meta name="author" content="Zac"/>'
I've changed it, would you be able to help me or na? I obviously understand if you can't..

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Damn, sorry about that:( But I did do a few edits and add pages so idk..
Lol it's okay man it's your site so you can do whatever you want with it, anyways let's try something.
Open up your database, locate news article that you want to display when someone clicks on 'news' and change it's id to 1.

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
Lol it's okay man it's your site so you can do whatever you want with it, anyways let's try something.
Open up your database, locate news article that you want to display when someone clicks on 'news' and change it's id to 1.
Thanks so much, that helped alot!<3

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Well it seems pretty useful, however this would take your effort to keep changing when you have to make user's to view the latest new's. Thats why i would recommend using a MYSQL code to auto go to the updated new's.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Well it seems pretty useful, however this would take your effort to keep changing when you have to make user's to view the latest new's. Thats why i would recommend using a MYSQL code to auto go to the updated new's.
Yeah this is only a temporary solution.

Users who are viewing this thread