[Help] RevCMS emulator [VPS]

Luci

Sep 19, 2014
Yellow!
So I have had big fight with my vps and with my emulator..

My enulator wont connect to MySQL database.. It says something .. Like wrong password.. :/

What emulator you recommend to use!

Btw I am hiring some dedicated staffs (example. Managers and Moderators) so contact me via Skype: live.luci !

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yellow!
So I have had big fight with my vps and with my emulator..

My enulator wont connect to MySQL database.. It says something .. Like wrong password.. :/

What emulator you recommend to use!

Btw I am hiring some dedicated staffs (example. Managers and Moderators) so contact me via Skype: live.luci !
Lol wrong password = WRONG PASSWORD.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Well I have corrected it but it sas that no permission or no database founded (I am using Phoenix Emulator)
Lol. How would a retro work if you don't even have a database? You should probably upload a database to /phpmyadmin. P.S; you sure you want to setup a hotel? As you can't even setup the basics right.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Lol. How would a retro work if you don't even have a database? You should probably upload a database to /phpmyadmin. P.S; you sure you want to setup a hotel? As you can't even setup the basics right.
Rofl. but yes agreed, The hotel wouldn't work if no database so probably should setup a database first.

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
You rather obviously did something wrong, it seems.

Accept my skype request, i'll see if I can't troubleshoot this then post results here.

Users who are viewing this thread