[HELP] RevCMS Client Won't Load - PAGE NOT FOUND! [HELP]

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Hi. This morning I've been working on creating a RevCMS Hotel on localhost to test out room designs for the real Habbo. I'm also just testing to see if I can get it to work before I release my own retro.

I have the whole CMS working and I am using a custom theme. Everything is fine until I click 'Enter Hotel'. There are two loading bars. The first bar loads right up but the second one only gets halfway before it comes up with 'Page not found!'.

I've checked all my Var/text/swf links. Perhaps it's the SWFs i'm using? I'm using Phoenix emulator. It's just on localhost right now as it's for personal use.

I'll be happy to provide you with whatever information you need to fix this. Thanks

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Works for me if your using a cracked emulator thats yer problem. slow a screenie of yer emu next to localhost/client

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
The emu is cracked. I don't plan on paying for an emulator for a localhost hotel to test room designs. Is there any other emulator that I could use?

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
a Licenced Phoenix because RevCMS is Phoenix Compatible unless its Rev.30 with Butter Fly Emulator. mostly its your SWFS the r63 ones regularly give that problem unless your using gamedata swfs I don't have them any more.... also it might be client.php

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
I'm thinking it could be my SWFs..

I'm now 100% sure it's my SWFS, because when I turned the emulator off completely it still had the
exact same error.

EDIT: Checked all my ports on canyouseeme.org. They weren't open, they are open now. STILL NOT WORKING.

But now when I try to connect it says -> Accepted Connection from [0] IP
-> Dropped Connection from [0] IP

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Sorry for double posting, kind of fixed it now. Now both of the 2 bars load but the client is just a blank screen (I changed my swfs) why is this?

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
if your using a wireless router and you want it public you need to put the cable that leads to your computer from yer wireless router in to the internet router. also its your SWFS I recommend gamedata SWFS.

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
I know how to make it public. I'm not wanting it public. It's for personal use.

How can i get these gamedata swfs?

Accepting help on teamviewer if anyone has it.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Check the Habbo Releases section for new swfs.
Make sure your variables are edited correctly.
Make sure client.php is edited correctly (if it needs editing)

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Yeah that's the problem. I've never created an r63 hotel before.

I've tried my best editing the variables and I don't know if my client needs edited.

I recently updated to the most recent web build.

Could one of you guys help me on teamviewer or something? I'm thinking it's saying "Page Not Found" because perhaps the client is redirecting to something that doesn't exist.

Thanks!

EDIT: Now I fiddled around with some stuff. The hotel now loads to the point of the hotel view screen, then does not load past there. IE - Navigator, sidebar etc don't load. It sits at that state for about 2 minutes then disconnects.

Users who are viewing this thread