[Help] RevCMS Client Not Loading [Help]

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
Hello,

My client is not loading. After the loading screen the client just stays black and my emulator isn't receiving connections. I have looked at threads but the ones which I haved looked at do not slove my problem.
I am using RevCMS btw.
If anyone could help me then that will be great, let me know if you need anything to solve the problem.

Thanks.

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
This sounds like a swf error, did you setup all you ext cars and texts right? If so I recomend getting a new client.php
I don't see anything setup wrong in the external vars and I have tried a new client.php and I still get the same issue.
But it's progressing because I can now see the hotel view.
Do you know how to fix this?

My emu isn't receiving connections -

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Check to make sure your links are correct in client.php, do not just go and look at them and say "yeah they go to my IP/url" no.

Copy the link in your client.php and paste it in a URL. If the file is not found, its not linked properly. If the file shows a text document , it is linked properly.

Next;
Make sure that your ports are OPEN on your Firewall, or your firewall is turned OFF. Either one works.

Finally;
Ensure that your EMU is correctly configured with your IP and for the database connection it uses "127.0.0.1"

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
Check to make sure your links are correct in client.php, do not just go and look at them and say "yeah they go to my IP/url" no.

Copy the link in your client.php and paste it in a URL. If the file is not found, its not linked properly. If the file shows a text document , it is linked properly.

Next;
Make sure that your ports are OPEN on your Firewall, or your firewall is turned OFF. Either one works.

Finally;
Ensure that your EMU is correctly configured with your IP and for the database connection it uses "127.0.0.1"
All I have done was get an IP change on my vps as my previous tech was ddosing it and created a rivalry between us, so I think it might be the ip.

Csn you please explain more about the emu ip ect?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread