Help revcms 3.0.0 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012
Hello I have done all my details ect it all works but now I get this error: , please help!

unseenpath

Jul 6, 2011
Clear your cache. (wrench icon, tools, clear browsing history, check empty cache make sure it says to the beginning of time and then ok and reload and it should fix)

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012
Still doesn't work, could anyone contact kryptos, he may know there answer, I would be more than happy to pass him my config file to see if okay.

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012
unseenpath, would you be able to give me your sql from your db, idk if its the problem since its the same one I used for revcms 1.9.9.9

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012
I fixed it but, I get this error : Fatal error: Call to undefined method Model_User::isRegistered() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Application\Controller\PageData\Habbo\Quickregister\user.php on line 45

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012
Released 3.0.1 ->
Still didn't help are you should you dunno about this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Model_User::isRegistered() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Application\Controller\PageData\Habbo\Quickregister\user.php on line 45

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Still didn't help are you should you dunno about this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Model_User::isRegistered() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Application\Controller\PageData\Habbo\Quickregister\user.php on line 45

I swear I added that method to 3.0.1..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread