HELP! Retro Server won't load.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Thats helpful, but goto your client and open developer tools is there any errors?

If there is no errors try this:
1. Make sure the ip/port is correct in your client.php
2. Make sure you opened your ports. (It will still load on your VPS.)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are all of the old links changed to your new domain when you added it? I'm guessing it's something like that.
Post automatically merged:

Cloudflare purge? Cache maybe?

Levin

Sep 19, 2019
Are all of the old links changed to your new domain when you added it? I'm guessing it's something like that.
Post automatically merged:

Cloudflare purge? Cache maybe?
i'm using OVH not cloudflare, btw yes i set everything otherwise it wouldn't let me into the login

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
i'm using OVH not cloudflare, btw yes i set everything otherwise it wouldn't let me into the login
OVH is your server, Cloudflare is totally different. Yes it would, if you haven't changed all of the SWF links, it would be the hotel where it'd kick you out.

Levin

Sep 19, 2019
OVH is your server, Cloudflare is totally different. Yes it would, if you haven't changed all of the SWF links, it would be the hotel where it'd kick you out.
Nono i have the domain on OVH, and yes you're right my bad
btw i should mention that i'm making a new retro, not changing the domain on an already existing one

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There is only a few things that cause a 76% :

• Emulator is throwing errors connecting (SSO ticket doesn't match, Other issues creating userdata, etc.) [Check the log file]
  • Emulator port is not opened in the firewall [Go to windows advanced firewall and allow an INCOMING connection of your port on TCP]
  • Client is not configured to the correct IP/Port that your emulator is running on, check both configs and ensure they line up
  • Your external variables are not linked to your domain properly in the swf folder [CTRL +SHIFT +J on the client will open the dev tools and you can check console printouts for 404 errors]
  • Mismatch between HTTPS and HTTP if you have an SSL certificate, or don't and are requesting to load from https

Users who are viewing this thread