Help Putting my retro on retrolist.com ?

Pillow

Dec 27, 2013
Sorry If I sound like a noob. I registered an account on retrolist but Im not too sure how to add my retro to the retrolist ? If any one can help me I would really appreciate it :]

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
It's okay to ask so just follow my instructions:

50f5204cf4e6353f1e511b3e88aac31b.png

So when your on manage pages you simply click on create like this:

a3e503fffdfc3001d8d75da1b8619128.png

Then you should come at this form where your able to put in all of your hotel information fill all that in and then you have your hotel added to the retrolists page.

PS: Banner is optinional only fill in if you have a banner.

120d24ea1c41e3855e5e66a9826a74ab.png

Last edited:

Pillow

Dec 27, 2013
It's okay to ask something it doesn't make you a noob, it's better to ask than to do something randomly and mess everything up so here you go:

You click on account and there you should be able to registered ( If you have an account then please scroll down to the page instructions).

c1c7d28dd9e19c54247c947700fd2fbc.png

Register with your username and password and mail and fill in the captcha to complete your registration.

d4d24fcb4ad3cbef65aba580d857ec30.png

When your done registering then you should come here and if not then you should simply just click your username at the top and then click on pages and then you will come on this page:

461911f77d9e8d3858ef3b9e89981a84.png

Click create and then you need to fill in: ( Hotel name ). ( Hotel category). (Title of your retro hotel). (The description of your retro hotel). (Link to your hotel so people can actually get on it). And if you've made an banner then you can also add your banner to it.

2d7ca5b1927b045ea56fd2e6d8a6a0fa.png

Congratulations you've just added your retro on the retrolists page if you need any more help please ask and i'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you very much, I added everything. How long does it take until my retro is shown on retrolist.com on the shockwave tab ? Thank you.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So it's pretty hard to explain but I'm going to try to make it easy: You need to set up a voting API so when people enter the client they have to vote first when you have a lot of votes daily then your hotel ranking goes higher and whenever your ranking goes higher more people will notice your hotel and more people will come over.

When you don't get votes at all then you will just stay at where you are currently at so you need to set up the whole voting API caboodle and just have people to vote first before entering your client that's as easy as it is.

I wish you the best of luck with this and as said before: If you need any help just shout or scream and I'll be glad to help you out further with your problems.

Pillow

Dec 27, 2013
So it's pretty hard to explain but I'm going to try to make it easy: You need to set up a voting API so when people enter the client they have to vote first when you have a lot of votes daily then your hotel ranking goes higher and whenever your ranking goes higher more people will notice your hotel and more people will come over.

When you don't get votes at all then you will just stay at where you are currently at so you need to set up the whole voting API caboodle and just have people to vote first before entering your client that's as easy as it is.

I wish you the best of luck with this and as said before: If you need any help just shout or scream and I'll be glad to help you out further with your problems.
Thank you will try and find a link on youtube on how to set one up.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I'll be able to set the API up for you don't know how you want me to do that but we can always negotiate over private message of you want to.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Download the api @
Extract and read the .txt file. It gives you all the info you need.
After you have done that, all you have to do is go to retroslist.com and go to Manage Pages » Edit » Voting » Return URL, putting your hotel client URL as the return URL. So, when they go to the client, they have to vote for you hotel first and then they get redirected back to the client.

Users who are viewing this thread