[Help] Problem with table ''rooms''

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Hello, i noticed that sometimes when Habbos create a new room some inputs in my table are missing like allow pets etc. theyre just empty. this leads to that the habbo cannt connect and stuck by 76%
is this a known problem and it haves a fix for that like design table or run a query ?

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Hello, i noticed that sometimes when Habbos create a new room some inputs in my table are missing like allow pets etc. theyre just empty. this leads to that the habbo cannt connect and stuck by 76%
is this a known problem and it haves a fix for that like design table or run a query ?

Maybe try shutting down your emulator. Run this code;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
And then start it back up, and it should be alright then.

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Maybe try shutting down your emulator. Run this code;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
And then start it back up, and it should be alright then.

Thank you mate, i ran it. I will let u know if it worked :)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Thank you mate, i ran it. I will let u know if it worked :)

if not, you can change the table default attribute. So for example right now its null or empty you can change it to be 1 by editing the table. I cant give u a step by step im not in front of my computer but message me if you cant figure it out i can fix it for you.

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
if not, you can change the table default attribute. So for example right now its null or empty you can change it to be 1 by editing the table. I cant give u a step by step im not in front of my computer but message me if you cant figure it out i can fix it for you.
until now it works perfect with the query, thank you very much for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread