[Help] Problem with SWF decompiler trillax [ Editing logo Habbo.swf ]

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hello, when I try to edit the Habbo logo to my logo in Habbo.swf through SWF decompiler trillax, the logo shrinks. Help please, I will give you some screenshots:

ZE4Ki.png

This is my logo:

logovev.gif

Help please =D
Tiny

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Right.... people just tried to DDOS your hotel... not saying who it was...... I kinda helped them. Besides whyd u port forward and u got bad internet I mean soooo slow.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Right.... people just tried to DDOS your hotel... not saying who it was...... I kinda helped them. Besides whyd u port forward and u got bad internet I mean soooo slow.

facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg

Idc haha. I don't fuckin care if the .zapto.org website got DDoS-ed I am gonna transfer my retro in 2 days anyway to my VPS, it got the most protective security, and high speed internet like 1000Mbps +

Good luck DDoS-ing that one,
Tiny

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
I think you've make some mistake (obviously)
Try to restart and make sure you replace the habbo logo to your hotel logo in a correct image no.
BTW, all images MUST be .PNG not .GIF

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Idc haha. I am gonna transfer my retro in 2 days anyway and make a new retro on my VPS, it got the most protective security, and high speed internet like 1000Mbps +

Good luck DDoS-ing that one,
Tiny
Cool! ~ I just wanted to let you know (as feedback, not offensive) that your hotel is ddos able.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Cool! ~ I just wanted to let you know (as feedback, not offensive) that your hotel is ddos able.

I know, and I didn't port forward it. I think it port forwarded automatically since my friend [ whose ports are forwarded by me ] was in my hamachi network. And thanks for the feedback :p

P.S: Haha you even failed to DDoS my .zapto.org website. Better luck next time ;)

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
I know, and I didn't port forward it. I think it port forwarded automatically since my friend [ whose ports are forwarded by me ] was in my hamachi network. And thanks for the feedback :p

P.S: Haha you even failed to DDoS my .zapto.org website. Better luck next time ;)
You're welcome. I can give you anti-ddos software for free

(I make DDOS programs, so I know how to make anti-ddos programs too!)

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
You're welcome. I can give you anti-ddos software for free

(I make DDOS programs, so I know how to make anti-ddos programs too!)

Nah, anyway I am gonna use VPS, so no need of those DDoS protection. Btw, do you mean IP blockers? 
This is easy to fix..

Stop posting useless posts, just to increase your number of posts. Some may know how to fix and some don't. Just post here if you can tell me how to fix, thank you. 
Try to restart and make sure you replace the habbo logo to your hotel logo in a correct image no.

Can you teamview me please =D

Dzemal

Mar 1, 2012
Nah, anyway I am gonna use VPS, so no need of those DDoS protection. Btw, do you mean IP blockers? 

Stop posting useless posts, just to increase your number of posts. Some may know how to fix and some don't. Just post here if you can tell me how to fix, thank you. 

''Stop posting useless posts''

Dude, this must be the 2nd useless post i've posted.

And i only said that it's easy to fix because i was a bit shocked that you could not fix this

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
''Stop posting useless posts''

Dude, this must be the 2nd useless post i've posted.

And i only said that it's easy to fix because i was a bit shocked that you could not fix this

Ik, SWF decompilers are my enemy -,-' I'm new to those, just today I found a cracked one. So soz just help me with this. 

It's in .png form only. Someone help :(

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011

PM me

Users who are viewing this thread