[Help] PlusEMU - Looking for New Catalogue, New Furni and Commands

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Hey guys...

Looking for a organised catalogue for PlusEMU... Looked everywhere can't find a good updated one. If anyone has one please let me know, if not I'm gonna have to do it all manually. Wan't to avoid that really..

Secondly, need help adding the latest furni to my hotel. I get close but it ends up just being a black box. I have cleared cache, and looked in dev tools, do not get any error. Is there a tut anywhere or someone who could talk me through / do it for me?:)

Bonus: anyone got some cool commands they want to share? I have RKO and dropkick but I have seen some other nice ones. Also has anyone got code to alias enables. For example, command :sweg will be a alias for :enable 191??

Again, I have seen some retros starting to have coloured usernames and text? (not the bubble).. Anyone got the code or know how to do this?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Hey guys...

Looking for a organised catalogue for PlusEMU... Looked everywhere can't find a good updated one. If anyone has one please let me know, if not I'm gonna have to do it all manually. Wan't to avoid that really..

Secondly, need help adding the latest furni to my hotel. I get close but it ends up just being a black box. I have cleared cache, and looked in dev tools, do not get any error. Is there a tut anywhere or someone who could talk me through / do it for me?:)

Bonus: anyone got some cool commands they want to share? I have RKO and dropkick but I have seen some other nice ones. Also has anyone got code to alias enables. For example, command :sweg will be a alias for :enable 191??

Again, I have seen some retros starting to have coloured usernames and text? (not the bubble).. Anyone got the code or know how to do this?
I'm sure I gave you my emulator with custom commands, the new coloured usernames; you need to update your swf, rsa keys and packets. You can find this on the rival forums.

For example, command :sweg will be a alias for :enable 191??
Session.GetHabbo().Effects().ApplyAvatarEffect(id)

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
You need the swf, update the packets and rsa keys ask @S0U1 for more information
5072920+_b982b98b8390c043e9bccc9e59f703ba.png

Users who are viewing this thread