[Help] PlusEMU lag issue [Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
Hi there. I have an issue with PlusEMU where whenever a user interacts with a furni, it lags. This includes moving, rotating, and walking onto the furni. I've googled about and haven't found much luck. This is not related to my VPS specs. Wondered if any of you guys have a fix for this? I would be very grateful if any of you have any solutions!
Thank you.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It does relate to your VPS Specs just so you know. Every action done on the game sends little packets of information to the information and back and forth with the client, images, users and emulator in order to present it out. These packets travel faster depending on your bandwith. I would talk to your VPS provider to increase your bandwidth.

Strangirs

Apr 12, 2015
It does relate to your VPS Specs just so you know. Every action done on the game sends little packets of information to the information and back and forth with the client, images, users and emulator in order to present it out. These packets travel faster depending on your bandwith. I would talk to your VPS provider to increase your bandwidth.
It can't be... It's the emu i've ran others fine but as soon as you click most of the furni it lags terribly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread