[Help] [PlusEMU] Floorplan Editor Causing a Black Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhitePalace

Feb 23, 2019
Hi All,

I seem to be getting the following error & a black screen when I try to edit the floorplan?
You must be registered for see images attach

I also seem to be getting a few errors popping up whenever pets are placed in the room, the pets do function but I'd like to sort this error out if possible.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The room model is probably already broken that’s why. Make sure it’s disabled, restart your VPS then make a new room, edit it using the floor plan and see if that still breaks the room.

The already broken room will always be broken because the floor plan was never created, so the model of the room doesn’t exist if that makes sense.

Let me know if the top paragraph works :)

WhitePalace

Feb 23, 2019
The room model is probably already broken that’s why. Make sure it’s disabled, restart your VPS then make a new room, edit it using the floor plan and see if that still breaks the room.

The already broken room will always be broken because the floor plan was never created, so the model of the room doesn’t exist if that makes sense.

Let me know if the top paragraph works :)

For some reason it has fixed itself, possibly, and I am not sure if this was the fix but it could have been by a import text rather than painting the room first, this caused it to possibly kick it into action.
Could have also been restart of VPS or cache clear.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread