[HELP] Plus Emulator - (Sledmores Edition) - Loading to 76%

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hello,

Basically I am setting up an RP based of Plus (Sledmores Edit)

I've everything setup but when I load the client it sticks at 76% but for some reason on the emulator it says "1 user online" and I'm receiving no errors.

Would appreciate it very much if someone could help me with this or possibly come on teamviewer and help. Any help at all will be appreciated.

Can find me on skype @ zDermo

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Check the console output for any errors (Misconfigured Variables).

Also, You stated an RP Based - is it actually RP Plus EMU? or is it the normal released EMU? (Off-Topic Curiosity).

Core

Nov 10, 2016
You should post this in the habbo section :p
However, it's likely due to a connection issue, make sure ports are opened for the emulator.
Also make sure there are not errors -> open chrome debug tools and select console.
If you have any errors paste them here

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
You should post this in the habbo section :p
However, it's likely due to a connection issue, make sure ports are opened for the emulator.
Also make sure there are not errors -> open chrome debug tools and select console.
If you have any errors paste them here
As I said, I am recieving no errors in the console nor the emulator.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
As I said, I am recieving no errors in the console nor the emulator.

You said 'not receiving any errors', how was I supposed to know you meant console lol normally people say that referring to the emulator and log files.
However, it's likely an issue with the sso auth, the 'users online' at the top is active connections and for some reason plus' doesn't always disconnect them,

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
You said 'not receiving any errors', how was I supposed to know you meant console lol normally people say that referring to the emulator and log files.
However, it's likely an issue with the sso auth, the 'users online' at the top is active connections and for some reason plus' doesn't always disconnect them,
Apologies if I came across rude. Also, what can I do to fix this?

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Your rsa key is wrong, or the packets are wrong, they're not matching the swf file you use, try changing to another revision or use another emu, with another swf pack

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

It's not the RSA, it's not even reached the crypto yet...

You're using the wrong swf build.

Users who are viewing this thread