[HELP] PLUS EMU Wired and Group Gate Bugs!!

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
Hi,

I am having problems with all the wired furni, when i double click it does not appear anything i also tried using the "use" button.
Also Group gate has a bug. Users can click join group when clicking on to gate eventho the group does not accept users.

Any fixs? I can't find any fix on google :(

Using Sledmores's Emulator release

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
Try this query on mysql
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
Try this query on mysql
Thanks it fixed the wired issues however the group gate glitch is still there.
The glitch is:
I made a group set it "private" so that no user can join group.
I placed a group gate, function work well! however theres a glitch where users can are able to join group and bypass the "private" by clicking join on the group gate

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Cheers, I forgot about the group gate bug, will upload a fix later on. :)

I'm not at home right now so I cannot debug, but I think you need to add a check to 'JoinGroupEvent.cs' for if the GroupType is GroupType.LOCKED.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
Cheers, I forgot about the group gate bug, will upload a fix later on. :)

I'm not at home right now so I cannot debug, but I think you need to add a check to 'JoinGroupEvent.cs' for if the GroupType is GroupType.LOCKED.
Hey! I fixed the issue!
What i did was
Below this:
Code:
 List<Group> Groups = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupManager().GetGroupsForUser(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
            if (Groups.Count >= 1500)
            {
                Session.SendPacket(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer("Oops, it appears that you've hit the group membership limit! You can only join upto 1,500 groups."));
                return;
            }

I added This :
Code:
//GROUP GATE FIX IDK testing #aqilws
Private
            if (Group.GroupType == GroupType.PRIVATE)
            {
                Session.SendPacket(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer("Oops, it appears that you've hit the group that is not accepting any members!"));
                return;
            }
            //
Its stops users from join Private groups!
Ps. Im new still learning! So if i done any mistake correct me! It helps me to learn!

Users who are viewing this thread