[Help] Plus Emu New Clothing Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Saied

Jun 3, 2011
So Basically Ive added all the new clothing. Followed a tutorial on here and also a readme. Done it correctly. It shows in the change looks section. However when i go to save the look to my character it puts on different clothes. Its kind of annoying tbh. If anyone knows the fix and is willing to help out, Please dont be shy. Thanks.
rt0Ovnm

IMG url:

Ali Saied

Jun 3, 2011
Ive already thought of that. I have done everything on the readme and on the tut. It is all done this is why im confused as to why it isnt working. Some of the newer clothes work but some dont. This is what ive discovered so far. @JayCustom Ive already put all files where they need to be and i updated the emulator extra folder as well. I also did that :updatemutant command as well. It didnt change.

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Can it be that you changed all sellable-values from 1 to 0? If so, you have to empty your catalog_clothing table and try the updatemutant command again.

Chakaa

i love you
Jun 23, 2018
Can it be that you changed all sellable-values from 1 to 0? If so, you have to empty your catalog_clothing table and try the updatemutant command again.
if the sellable is 1 the clothes wont show up on the wardrobe.

which plus are you using? plus r2 or habboemulator by brad? if you are using plus r2 try this fix

Ali Saied

Jun 3, 2011
No there was no Sellable values in there

which plus are you using? plus r2 or habboemulator by brad? if you are using plus r2 try this fix
Trying this now will give updates in a couple of mins

This is the fix. The other clothes packs that i was downloading must of had errors or something because as soon as i downloaded the one above it worked. Please close thread Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread