Help Please

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hey

I have fully downloaded the rp hotel files and set them up everything is working except the client as i need to change the url but cannot find where to change it my external variables have been check and its not in their, I have sorted the client php. I got this files on this thread and i have provided a screenshot of what i am talking about. Please Help

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 55.png
    55.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
You seriously need to start using titles that actually mean something, not just "Help Please" on every thread you ever post... Let the title be a bit more descriptive. Also, have you tried searching for a solution BEFORE posting it here on devbest? Things like that have already been answered before. Have you tried doing as you've been told in the error message? Delete your cookies, not cache, cookies and log in again.

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
You seriously need to start using titles that actually mean something, not just "Help Please" on every thread you ever post... Let the title be a bit more descriptive. Also, have you tried searching for a solution BEFORE posting it here on devbest? Things like that have already been answered before. Have you tried doing as you've been told in the error message? Delete your cookies, not cache, cookies and log in again.
Sorry about the title. It is just a habbit and i have the source code of the problem but the problem still consists as i cannot find where all the information is actually stored

Users who are viewing this thread