[HELP] PHPRETRO (v26) Errors?

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Hey im trying to make a V26 ( because i like them )

but i'm getting an error

10cf70f87f4d6cd0b85c17e457669aa8.png

its on IIS
i don't use XAMPP and everything is setup proper what is the problem?

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Alright so can you be more specific about your problem because what you're writing here is really hard to understand. So you're going through the whole CMS error, but there is something wrong with you CHMODDING. I think that it's better to CHMOD the /cache/ directory than disabling all cache features via Housekeeping. Not really sure but I've always CHMODDED the /cache/ folder because disabling the cache features pretty much messes up your hotel.

Anyway after the installation is done you can either decide to remove the /install/ folder or you can choose to move it to /includes/ that's as far as my knowledge go but if you can be more specific about your problem than please do so. I'd like to help you out !

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Alright so can you be more specific about your problem because what you're writing here is really hard to understand. So you're going through the whole CMS error, but there is something wrong with you CHMODDING. I think that it's better to CHMOD the /cache/ directory than disabling all cache features via Housekeeping. Not really sure but I've always CHMODDED the /cache/ folder because disabling the cache features pretty much messes up your hotel.

Anyway after the installation is done you can either decide to remove the /install/ folder or you can choose to move it to /includes/ that's as far as my knowledge go but if you can be more specific about your problem than please do so. I'd like to help you out !
10cf70f87f4d6cd0b85c17e457669aa8.png

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
So you should be able to put that permissions to 777 in IIS, if you have Skype or somethning then I'd be glad to assist you further with this problem. Please if you have Skype drop your Skype in the private messages and there we will then talk on.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
So you should be able to put that permissions to 777 in IIS, if you have Skype or somethning then I'd be glad to assist you further with this problem. Please if you have Skype drop your Skype in the private messages and there we will then talk on.
ok search Magic - - CC.Org i should come up

Users who are viewing this thread