[Help] PHP/HTML/CSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
Basically I need an idea for something I can code that I can advanced my PHP knowledge and increase my design skills.
I currently do not want to go as far as OOP due to lack of understanding in that sector, at the moment.
I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advanced

C.langdale

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
just like one which has flash games and just make it have a user sytem and commenting system to advance your skills in all 3 languages at once

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
I will proberbally need it, I can not concentrate on one thing for a period of time. My mind will wander. But i will try xD
Seems we have the same problem there buddy thus i try to learn all these different things in a matter of days even though it fails and takes a week to a month is all good

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Hi,
I recommend you to do a simple social network, it´s a nice way to learn PHP and expand MySQL knowledge.
You improve your codes like the security, login, data manage and much more...

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
Please do not double post and spam the thread, if you wish to post more updates just edit your previous post this way we can keep the forums clean.
Sorry, Xeon beat you too it, I may make that afterwards, I have some idea for my game site xD

Okay, So I got a few things done (Only a few because I have been learning OOP, to a degree, Still confused about it but o well). Anyhow:
Login - 50% Not in OOP as of yet
Register - 25% Not in OOP as of yet. Mainly due to lazyness
Comment System - 50% Yet again No OOP - Includes time delay between posts and will also include post bans when I get around to it.
A few other bits and bobs done.

I have a slight dilemma though. My graphics work is shocking. Is there any way I can improve on this. I caan code CSS(to a degree). But i seriously fail.

Thanks in advanced

Okay a few Advancements
Done a bit of graphical work.

Please Rate and Suggest how I can Improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread