[HELP] Pheonix EMU [HELP]

xxtoxicshotxx

Jun 2, 2012
Is there anyone willing to let me use their Pheonix licence for my Hotel in return i could make you owner.. The hotel is already all set up and i did have a licence but it was stolen from me..

xxtoxicshotxx

Jun 2, 2012
Lol? Are you sure he ripped it off? Didn't there just went something wrong on the payment?

P.S. We don't support cracked here

No i used for a few weeks then when i went to restart emu a message came up saying i needed an update so i went on the forum we must not speak of. lol and found out all the info had been changed.. so i contacted a mod and he said he couldnt do anything it was against the rules to sell an account. I was like well how many poeple is he going to do this to and you guy's won't do anything about it ..

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
No i used for a few weeks then when i went to restart emu a message came up saying i needed an update so i went on the forum we must not speak of. lol and found out all the info had been changed.. so i contacted a mod and he said he couldnt do anything it was against the rules to sell an account. I was like well how many poeple is he going to do this to and you guy's won't do anything about it ..
Well, that's pretty weird. Did you run the EMU with the same details on several computers/servers in just a little time?

xxtoxicshotxx

Jun 2, 2012
Well, that's pretty weird. But you also said something about selling your account? Explain that a bit?
No no i bought a pheonix licence off this one guy and i'm guessing he changed all the info of the account and is probably trying to sell the account to someone else and trick them aswell... Cuz in order for the pheonix emu to work you need to enter the info of O-t-a-k-u forum user account that holds the licence and he stole it back

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
No no i bought a pheonix licence off this one guy and i'm guessing he changed all the info of the account and is probably trying to sell the account to someone else and trick them aswell... Cuz in order for the pheonix emu to work you need to enter the info of O-t-a-k-u forum user account that holds the licence and he stole it back
How much did you paid for that license? Because a real one only costs 20 pounds? / 25 Euro

Users who are viewing this thread