Help, only I can connect to my hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheckThisOut

Feb 14, 2012
Okay so I've got my hotel setup, it needs a bit of tweaking as the links are a bit dodgy and you need to click a few useless things before you actually get into it.
Anyway, I started off with the problem of just having the URL at the address bar which looked ridiculous so I changed it and got a free one and it's now - However, only I can play it.
I'm using Hamachi as I'm a fair distance from my modem and even then it isn't top of the range internet so I'm using hamachi in the hope it's slightly more stable.
Anyway, yes I've used hamachi for everything I've used, never used my personal IP so that's not the issue. I have 2 computers so I joined my own network on it and tried playing off my other computer but it didn't work, everything seems to be working apart from it isn't public. Thanks for any help in advance. :)

Sorry, where it says "I started off with the problem of just having the URL" It's meant to say "having the problem of just the IP as the URL bar.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
How do you turn it off? Windows 7... I swear if it's something like that, I'll cry. facepalm.jpg

It is and:
Control Panel --> System and Security (actually press it) --> Click on Windows Firewall (Again actually press it) --> On the side it should say
Click it and turn it off there.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Problem solved, thread closed. For your other question, there are a lot of threads (awnsered) with the same problem. Take a look at those threads.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread