[]HELP[] OLDSCHOOL RETRO []HELP[]

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Hey guys,

I've got some free time on my hands and wanted to make maybe a v18 Retro for fun and do something different with it. I see a lot of oldschools out now which are very unique. looking to do the same. I was wondering, whats the most up to date Server, Loader, Externals, edits, layouts, ETC. I'm looking to make a clean hotel with working Battle Ball and Snow Storm.

Before the response "Just look for yourself" comes about, I do have the files to make a hotel. Bloodline, working loader and all that. But I want to see what else is out there that I haven't seen yet or some other options.

Please post whatever you know or whatever links you have here. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hey guys,

I've got some free time on my hands and wanted to make maybe a v18 Retro for fun and do something different with it. I see a lot of oldschools out now which are very unique. looking to do the same. I was wondering, whats the most up to date Server, Loader, Externals, edits, layouts, ETC. I'm looking to make a clean hotel with working Battle Ball and Snow Storm.

Before the response "Just look for yourself" comes about, I do have the files to make a hotel. Bloodline, working loader and all that. But I want to see what else is out there that I haven't seen yet or some other options.

Please post whatever you know or whatever links you have here. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

If you want Battleball you would have to upgrade to v26, but there's no stable emulator for v26 so I would just stick with v18.

Users who are viewing this thread