Help Needed

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Hi Guys I need some help with some issues:

First of all no matter what CMS I use I can never get the news images to load I'm probably being thick but why is this??

Also I'm using Habboons Plus emu edit and I cant get group badges to work and none of the pets works I know there is fixs out there but I cant work out how to do these.
Please can someone help

Thanks
Anthony

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Theres ton of tutorials on Habbon Plus Emulator. And for the CMS, look in Habbo Releases? Or grab a developer to get you a new one. Technically with all the RevCMS designs out their today, that just have a few pages, all you really need to do is complete the cms with like the Store, etc which is not hard. Good luck.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
As for the news images, just look in the code and where the path is looking. Make sure there's actually an image there lol.
As for the EMU, there's tons of tutorials on how to fix group badges - there's also a pretty stable (ish) version out there which you can use. However, I'd make sure you patch the latest exploits as there's been a lot of problems with the server recently.

If you've got ghost pets in your catalogue - there's no SWF in your production SWF pack. If you mean the bug where you can't pick them up without reloading etc, then you need to patch it or download a patched version.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Hey ive tried 2 packs the swf files provided with the orginal release and the latest version off retro ripper still not working can anyone help with a pack that works or another fix

Users who are viewing this thread