[HELP NEEDED] NEW HABBO RETRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuecola

Aug 8, 2013
Hi Guys Chuecola Here,

I am planning to create a New Habbo Retro, I just need to know a few things. Firstly what is a CMS i googled it and got no good results, an answer in plain ENGLISH would be helpful. I will be needing someone who is willing to help with the construction and updating the retro. I will be paying for the VPS, Domain Name and ETC. Unless a certain someone is willing to pay for it, I doubt. If you help with the tech and stuff with the hotel, you will given a rank in the hotel. This hotel will no doubt become a famous and good hotel in the Future as a lot of money and hard work will be put into this. I need all types of people, people who can make good banners, badges, customs, everything! All people who help now will be given a share of the profits to be earned in the future. Names of the hotel are still being worked on, however names such as HABBRO are an option. If you have any ideas for a name please post below. I need to know some good VPS' for a habbo retro as well and some good Web-Hosting Services that support Habbo Retros. Please Help.

Thank You,
Chuecola

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Hi Guys Chuecola Here,

I am planning to create a New Habbo Retro, I just need to know a few things. Firstly what is a CMS i googled it and got no good results, an answer in plain ENGLISH would be helpful. I will be needing someone who is willing to help with the construction and updating the retro. I will be paying for the VPS, Domain Name and ETC. Unless a certain someone is willing to pay for it, I doubt. If you help with the tech and stuff with the hotel, you will given a rank in the hotel. This hotel will no doubt become a famous and good hotel in the Future as a lot of money and hard work will be put into this. I need all types of people, people who can make good banners, badges, customs, everything! All people who help now will be given a share of the profits to be earned in the future. Names of the hotel are still being worked on, however names such as HABBRO are an option. If you have any ideas for a name please post below. I need to know some good VPS' for a habbo retro as well and some good Web-Hosting Services that support Habbo Retros. Please Help.

Thank You,
Chuecola

Of topic: Wrong section (I think)

On topic: I can make it I wont own it though.

Beautiful

May 18, 2013
I'm not very good at explaining thing's but the CMS is the base, if that make sense? There are lots of tutorials on how to make retro's and they are very good, if you need any extra help feel free to pm.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Wrong section.

This explains a bit.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
I can setup your retro with UberCMS 2.0 and Phoenix EMU for a small price.

Two exploitable things for a price. hmm.

Anyway, PM me if you want some help with anything and I can advise you on what to download and use :)

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
Two exploitable things for a price. hmm.

Anyway, PM me if you want some help with anything and I can advise you on what to download and use :)
UberCMS 2.0 my edit and Phoenix is not exploitable? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread