[Help Needed] I started to make a R35 Habbo retro and I am stuck on the Shockwave loading screen

mellamogiana

Oct 8, 2019
I followed the instructions on this website thoroughly and I am not able to enter the hotel. I uninstalled and reinstalled flashplayer and shockwave four times already. Help pls ;c

And I cannot see my habbo character on the frontpage ;~;
Post automatically merged:

I think I fixed the habbo character part. Had to disable cache settings and cache dynamic images in housekeeping.
Still need help getting past the shockwave installation screen. I have both flash and shockwave installed. I checked my dcr's and everything multiple times :< everything works except this ;;
Post automatically merged:

I found out on a very hard to find website called that you have to download a whole different browser called “Pale Moon” (32-bit version), then install shockwave 11.6 installer MSI and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)... All because Shockwave was discontinued earlier this month.
Took me TWO whole days to find this crap out cuz I’m stoopid and don’t keep up with nada. I’ve literally uninstalled xampp, flash player, shockwave, deleted my dcr’s, cms’s, emulators, etc multiple times. I’m soooo ANGIES but o well.
And to add onto all of this... I’m so DUMB that I don’t even know how to close a thread ;p

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
  • help 2.PNG
    help 2.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread