[HELP] Need habflux's CMS.

AligoHotel

Oct 26, 2012
Hey Devbest,

I need the Habflux cms, is there any chance anyone would be able to get it for me? the hotel is and i have a screen shot i can show you.

SCREENSHOT:

Click

Please re-post onto this thread

Many Thanks,

Prophecy

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
So we come to another hotel you want the CMS of.

Why can't you just learn how to do things yourself, make a hotel yourself, create the damn CMS Yourself, it's not hard to look at images using Paint or Paint.NET or whatever and to edit an image, that is all that Theme Designing is mainly is.

If you want a make a CMS, Learn to code, or even be like me, An Edit Coder, I can look at many codes and know the fuctions, even if it's not straight away.

So I come to conclude what many of us have said on the Last Post you made on behalf of "NGH's" Theme, Why don't you just do what ever person on Devbest does, make it themselves.

CassieMinkkaaa

Jan 3, 2013
Actually I'm owner of habflux and Ill tell you straight our vps company released all our stuff on rz when we owned habshack .... the theme is not ripped at all its completely our own the only thing we used that aint ours is the navigator.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Actually I'm owner of habflux and Ill tell you straight our vps company released all our stuff on rz when we owned habshack .... the theme is not ripped at all its completely our own the only thing we used that aint ours is the navigator.
I find it hard to believe that your VPS company released your things on a rival forum. Lol.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I'm habflux owner "Lucas" and our cms isn't ripped. When the hotel was called habshack a few months back, cronichost got a new owner, and we were hosted with cronic. The owner then changed all our vps details, and released our root directory on rz. "habblox" didn't make the theme at all.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Yes, I'm sure the theme's very shit.. Considering we've literally had over 30 people asking for the theme? think before you comment.
Doesn't mean I don't think It's shit, I'm entitled to my own opinion as Is everyone else on this forum. It's a public forum, am I correct? Think before you comment. lolz

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Doesn't mean I don't think It's shit, I'm entitled to my own opinion as Is everyone else on this forum. It's a public forum, am I correct? Think before you comment. lolz
Thing is, I meant in general, not just your opinion, as your opinion isn't worth much to anyone.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Is panda boy meant to be an insult? because that was the worst insult I've ever heard. Acting like you're about 6, grow the fuck up, btw are you then Bren that tried DoXing Me before? and gave Me My wrong IP, D.O.B, and location? LOL. Fucking failure.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Is panda boy meant to be an insult? because that was the worst insult I've ever heard. Acting like you're about 6, grow the fuck up, btw are you then Bren that tried DoXing Me before? and gave Me My wrong IP, D.O.B, and location? LOL. Fucking failure.
Lol, what bro? I never even attempted to dox you. :} Once again with your assumptions, take them elsewhere. I gave you my opinion of your CMS, and you got mad kid. No wonder your hotel doesn't get past 20.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
To be honest, your theme isn't anything special, its so messy.

- One of the worst page i've ever seen. That placeholder is ridiculous
- You really need to sort out your content padding at the bottom.
Way too much red.
Your buttons look boring

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Lol, what bro? I never even attempted to dox you. :} Once again with your assumptions, take them elsewhere. I gave you my opinion of your CMS, and you got mad kid. No wonder your hotel doesn't get past 20.

Sure doesn't get past 20. Noob.

Users who are viewing this thread