[HELP] Need A Webhost [HELP]

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
Hey Devbest Sorry If Its In The Wrong Spot (This Thread)
Well I've Been Searching
And I Cannot Find Any
I Need A Webhost To Host My Cms
This Is Requirments I Need

EDIT--

cPanel
Phpmyadmin
Mysql
Remote MySql
600mb +
(Tried HabboHosting.info,000webhost,x10hosting,Byethosting)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
x10 hosting takes 24 hours to set up your account so how could you possibly say its not working

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
You posted a thread earlier about this.. what's the point on having it on a webhost when you're hosting it from your PC when:
  • It's going to be extremely slow because of the remote database connection, especially if you start gaining users
  • Hosting it all on the same thing would be much faster and easier, you just need to learn how to configure things properly
  • There isn't many free hosts out there that actually have a reliable or fast service, or let you host illegal content on it

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
You posted a thread earlier about this.. what's the point on having it on a webhost when you're hosting it from your PC when:
  • It's going to be extremely slow because of the remote database connection, especially if you start gaining users
  • Hosting it all on the same thing would be much faster and easier, you just need to learn how to configure things properly
  • There isn't many free hosts out there that actually have a reliable or fast service, or let you host illegal content on it

I'm telling you my router blocked port 80 so i wont be able to get on it my self and wen i go to my ip it goes to my router panel

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
I'm telling you my router blocked port 80 so i wont be able to get on it my self and wen i go to my ip it goes to my router panel

That's because you need to open an exception for port 80 in your firewall, turn off remote management, and forward the ports through your router for the internal IP that your computer uses.

I highly doubt your router is blocking access to port 80.

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
Hey Devbest Sorry If Its In The Wrong Spot (This Thread)
Well I've Been Searching
And I Cannot Find Any
I Need A Webhost To Host My Cms
This Is Requirments I Need

REMOTE MYSQL CONNECTION
Free
Allows Retros or has no rule about retro
And Enough Space
For SWFS And Cms
Thanks!

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
That's because you need to open an exception for port 80 in your firewall, turn off remote management, and forward the ports through your router for the internal IP that your computer uses.

I highly doubt your router is blocking access to port 80.
it is Sky Sagem F@st 2504, Plus i cant host anything on it its in contract

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
There are plenty of free hosts out there, search for one. But there are few that have a reliable service. Your hotel is going to be slow as hell if you host the database and CMS remotely from the emulator on your PC.
Idk if i shud i was looking for a free vps but that obv wuda failed
so im keepin it on hamachi for now

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
If you want something to fit in, you probably need to pay. Even free host cannot handle much files, or strictly doesn't allow illegal files being hosted on their webhosting as they will get in trouble with you.

You should at least earn before opening up a hotel, or find someone who could supply a VPS for you and be co-owner, co-op and show you are skillful.

Users who are viewing this thread