[HELP!] My Habbo Retro is being DDoSed! [HELP!]

manar

May 12, 2014
Please help!! )=
They get my IP from Client.php {page source} then they hit it off everyone on my retro D/C how do I stop this, I don't have the money to purchase a VPS please link me anything give me a little tutorial to solve this there has to be a way. BTW I can't use VPN because my ports are being forwarded on my IP.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
You shouldn't run any kind of server on a local hosting area....

Not only will you cause downtime for your internet connection but you're whole family. Save up and buy a Proxy otherwise you are fucked until then. I suggest just turning the hotel off and stop the portforwarding otherwise you'll just have a huge lapse of downtime and it's really not worth the stress.

manar

May 12, 2014
You shouldn't run any kind of server on a local hosting area....

Not only will you cause downtime for your internet connection but you're whole family. Save up and buy a Proxy otherwise you are fucked until then. I suggest just turning the hotel off and stop the portforwarding otherwise you'll just have a huge lapse of downtime and it's really not worth the stress.
Links to Proxy purchase and a little tutorial on how to set it up?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
You'll have to buy a tcp proxy... All you do is put the proxy IP address in your config, along with the port.
If they continue ddosing you after you buy a proxy I suggest you buy a new IP from your host

manar

May 12, 2014
You'll have to buy a tcp proxy... All you do is put the proxy IP address in your config, along with the port.
If they continue ddosing you after you buy a proxy I suggest you buy a new IP from your host
Alright thanks! It's done I did it for ports 30000 and 30001, Problem Solved thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts