[HELP] Mercury Emu Catalog, can't add furni [HELP]

Onesie

Apr 25, 2013
Hi, I've been trying to update my Mercury Emu catalog, and I used this , with even Liam, my friend who released it, and I and him, just cant seem to find out how to do it. If you know, could you please help me out. Maybe with some instructions or something, it would be great. Thank you, yet again!

8AG5S.jpg

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi, I've been trying to update my Mercury Emu catalog, and I used this , with even Liam, my friend who released it, and I and him, just cant seem to find out how to do it. If you know, could you please help me out. Maybe with some instructions or something, it would be great. Thank you, yet again!

8AG5S.jpg
Your friend released your catalog and you don't know how to edit it? It's in your database lol. Layout is in habbo.swf

how am I confused? You're the one making a help thread I know how to edit a catalog mate.

Onesie

Apr 25, 2013
Liam didn't release a cata. Mate, your not getting this. Still dont understand why you would comment if your just going to be rude?

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Make sure the furniture data is there. And if the column "Page_id" in the catalog_items table is right for the furni. Then it should work, don't forget to do :Update_catalogue (Or :refresh_catalogue), make sure the SWF's are in the furnidata to and got a graphic's tag inside of them, otherwise they will not work.

Users who are viewing this thread