Help-me PLUS EMULATOR.

Jinto

Feb 22, 2019
Hello friends, I'm having problems in the Plus Emulator. I'm setting up some C # commands, but when I save and start the Emulator Plus, the commands do not change.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Hello friends, I'm having problems in the Plus Emulator. I'm setting up some C # commands, but when I save and start the Emulator Plus, the commands do not change.
you need to rebuild the solution
save all changes and then click the build tab at the top of Visual Studio and click rebuild solution
Once its rebuilt start your emulator and changes should be applied

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
I'm honestly confused why you're using dotPeek instead of Visual Studio, I don't think anyone here uses dotPeek, but as said before, you'll need to build the solution. How exactly do you build the solution, no idea, never used dotPeek, but you can check their documentation.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I'm honestly confused why you're using dotPeek instead of Visual Studio, I don't think anyone here uses dotPeek, but as said before, you'll need to build the solution. How exactly do you build the solution, no idea, never used dotPeek, but you can check their documentation.
It's just an IDE, doesn't really matter what he uses.. There are perks to using something like dotPeek, it takes up less resources and that's beneficial if you are putting it on a small server.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
It's just an IDE, doesn't really matter what he uses.. There are perks to using something like dotPeek, it takes up less resources and that's beneficial if you are putting it on a small server.
Understandable, but I mean Visual Studio takes up very little resource for me, even when I've used it on a 1GB RAM server with like only 7GB of disk space available. It only dropped me to like 5GB and it was decently fast at loading solutions. dotPeek isn't an IDE either, well it is, but it doesn't have the functions like others have. You can't build your solution, you have to export the project then open it in Visual Studio or another IDE to build and debug it. Pretty much a pointless extra step, might as well just install Visual Studio off the bat.

Last edited:

Jinto

Feb 22, 2019
I expressed myself poorly, I use Visual Studio Code
Post automatically merged:

The situation is, Visual Studio does not work correctly on my computer, I opted for dotPeek which was also not effective, there I downloaded Visual Studio Code which is very beneficial and much lighter of all.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
I expressed myself poorly, I use Visual Studio Code
Why not just install Visual Studio 2017? Why use source code editors that don't have built in complie functions, you're just making extra steps for yourself.
You can easily download Visual Studio 2017, and do everything from there, with Visual Studio code, it is basically the same thing as dotPeek. It is a source code editor, it has no build function by default, you will need to go through installing extra modules to build your projects from Visual Studio Code. If you like making more steps for yourself, here are links to get debugging working in Visual Studio Code.

Users who are viewing this thread