Help-me, please! Seach Pack ROKEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

riquinho

Nov 11, 2018
Tonight I did not even sleep behind this package, because I really want to have a Habbo retro good. So I came and did not say ask but humble myself behind a package that many hotels are using and everyone says that it was their own authorship, that is, stealing credits.
The habbos that have this pack is the Brazilian e o American, besides others that I do not think necessary to mention:

Please help me find this package, because I really want to have a RP! Thanks in advance! Hug.

Attachments

• wewewewe.png
    wewewewe.png
    450.5 KB · Views: 82
  • wewewewewewe.png
    wewewewewewe.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 81

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The original CMS is from PeakRP. Then inspired for HabboRP.BR
I'm aware thats its unreleased. However looks like HabboRP.BR took some huge creative thoughts to make it. I don't think this 'package' will be available pal.

riquinho

Nov 11, 2018
The designs of HOLO, American and Brazilian are the same inside and outside: cms, sw ... just changed their language

The only changes that occur is the language and some nonsense in swf that until I do not know how to program, I can change in SWF decompiler and Visual Studio.

Attachments

• ioioioi9ioio.png
    ioioioi9ioio.png
    268.5 KB · Views: 64
  • ioioioioioio.png
    ioioioioioio.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 61
  • pica12.png
    pica12.png
    294 KB · Views: 53
  • picaaaa.png
    picaaaa.png
    312.9 KB · Views: 54

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
The designs of HOLO, American and Brazilian are the same inside and outside: cms, sw ... just changed their language

The only changes that occur is the language and some nonsense in swf that until I do not know how to program, I can change in SWF decompiler and Visual Studio.
CMS is most likely a ripped RevCMS, (PeakRP have their own custom engine) They probably took the habbo.swf only and made it work with a crappy plus emulator (role play version- most likely released one)

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
None of our resources are released "packs" or something you can just go and download and use out of the box.
They ripped our websocket style & javascript and entire website then made it work for them (badly, but it works somewhat), wouldn't have been an easy task so it's probably not something you will be able to do sadly.

The only thing you can use as a RP release would be the Flux release which is available on Devbest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread