Help me make a "NEW" dice!

Trwub

Dec 1, 2019

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm a big fan of the dicemasters and customs and yet it's the hardest furni to work with for editing. Need help making a functional dice without doing a dice recolor, needs to open, close, roll, and spawn random numbers like any other dice you could find on a retro. The Furni Logic should be "dice" however i still find it difficult to make a fully functional dice like the original dice. Don't want it to look like the original dice, basically new design and functions like the original dicemaster. I've attempted making a dice using furnibuilder but yet still found it difficult to make.​

Things to notice for a dice:
-Has an activation to open or to close.
*The dice cap (top) is split into 2 images for opening and closing. (Can double click the far corner of the cap to close)
*The dice holder (bottom) is 1 image you're able to double click to open and close the top.
-Has another activation if you double click the actual dice itself. (Double clicking the actual dice shows the animation of 2 images back to back making the "rolling" effect)
-Has 6 more images to spawn a random number 1-6. (This happens after the "rolling" animation)
-Furniture Logic: dice
-Furniture Visualization: furrniture_animated
-Activations for furniture: 1 or 2, both however works for me with the use button or without.

Would be a + if it's also possible to make more than a 6 sided dice as well for more play.
I use krita to make customs, and I've tried tweaking the canvas size and editing the offset so other images could fit into the exact frame as the images from the classic dicemaster. Another thing that would help is to actually remake the original dicemaster with all of the working functions without the smaller images which is no longer needed for retros.

Users who are viewing this thread