HELP-ME BUG WIRED

Jinto

Feb 22, 2019
This wired is not setting the team when the user steps on a floor. In case it does not put enable when the user treads on the floor.

unknown.png

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Not to include, that WIRED condition is actually broken, you can only use one per room, because it sets every single one you place in the room to the same value, and even when you change it, it'll be the same setting as the other.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Not to include, that WIRED condition is actually broken, you can only use one per room, because it sets every single one you place in the room to the same value, and even when you change it, it'll be the same setting as the other.
That doesn't mean you can use one per room, it means the save function isn't coded

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
That doesn't mean you can use one per room, it means the save function isn't coded
If there is no save function, then the wired item is broken. Why would you add additional of wired items that wouldn't work regardless? I said you can only have one setting per room, meaning the setting you set will be the same for every single one in your room.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If there is no save function, then the wired item is broken. Why would you add additional of wired items that wouldn't work regardless? I said you can only have one setting per room, meaning the setting you set will be the same for every single one in your room.
Yeah that's not right. It's either saving for each one or not saving at all. His is not saving at all. It's not coded

Users who are viewing this thread