HELP ME ASAP with r63

xxzacthemag

Sep 25, 2012
Everytime I go to my hotel link 5.54.153.81
it comes up saying:

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Host 'ppp005054153081.access.hol.gr' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\Documents and Settings\XxZachWxX\My Documents\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 15
Could not connect to server, error: Host 'ppp005054153081.access.hol.gr' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Whoever can sort this out on my teamviewer can be administrator with me, my tv id and pass are:
ID: 468 305 086
Pass: 5498

xxzacthemag

Sep 25, 2012
Next time, inbox someone who's willing to help your teamviewer.

Well, I didnt know anybody on devbest plus its a help thing so I put my help request so dont get lary, if you gotta issue with my post report it and stop replying telling me whats right and wrong to get your post count up or else you'll be the one getting reported.

Little kids.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Well, I didnt know anybody on devbest plus its a help thing so I put my help request so dont get lary, if you gotta issue with my post report it and stop replying telling me whats right and wrong to get your post count up or else you'll be the one getting reported.

Little kids.
Getting mad I'm guessing?

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Yes, I dont get it why I make a thread for help and advice and then some kids come along and then start talking about whats right and wrong and/or posting of topic
"some kids" ? Your username instantly describes you as a "kid"... Also, what CMS are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread