Help making hotel (i pay you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
If i purchase a pure VPS from epichosts, i need someone to edit/delete or replace the retro hotel he preinstalled.
I want a hotel with:
Latest furniture
Latest clothes
Full working cms
No major bug or error.

I give you full access to the vps for you to work.
Are you fuking me up? Its to bad, my offer disapear, and i havent lost a lots of money.

I pay YOU: 50 USD for the complete setup after i tested the hotel 1-2 days to make sure its like i wanted.
IF i like it i offer you a "temp job" as Developer and offcource pay you 60 USD pr month and you will be "co owner"

Contact me for more details

All offtopic or useless comment will be reportet

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I would do this setup for you, but spending money on epichosts to set it up just for someone to go behind them and change it, is stupid. Buying a VPS from them in the first place is a ridiculous idea. You get what you pay for; just remember that.

If you're willing to drop this much money you should buy a VPS from OVH directly.

Reactions: Joe

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Epichots works for "testing hotel" and i used them many times before. OVH i tryed ones, and i have NO good to say about them. But thanks for your openion

LeChris

https://habbo.codes/
Sep 30, 2013
Epichots works for "testing hotel" and i used them many times before. OVH i tryed ones, and i have NO good to say about them. But thanks for your openion
Well that's generally because OVH is a bare metal provider. They provide the server but it is assumed you would know how to use it. If you have nothing good to say about them, it's because you just can't use what they provider.

Regardless, if you're going to purchase a retro from a retro provider, don't go EpicHosts. Hostsavor (is it still a thing) would probably be a better option and they do have support members dedicated to retros. It's also a huge money hole just to throw dollars at people to change swf files.

Reactions: Joe

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
If i purchase a pure VPS from epichosts, i need someone to edit/delete or replace the retro hotel he preinstalled.
I want a hotel with:
Latest furniture
Latest clothes
Full working cms
No major bug or error.

I give you full access to the vps for you to work.
Are you fuking me up? Its to bad, my offer disapear, and i havent lost a lots of money.

I pay YOU: 50 USD for the complete setup after i tested the hotel 1-2 days to make sure its like i wanted.
IF i like it i offer you a "temp job" as Developer and offcource pay you 60 USD pr month and you will be "co owner"

Contact me for more details

All offtopic or useless comment will be reportet
I would highly recommend you don't go EpicHosts, and I can not be your developer, because my friend I develop for wouldn't like that, and she's cool so not trying to ruin that, but I will do you a hotel setup for free, I don't need 50 USD, add my Discord, Joseph#8099. HostSavor is the best option honestly, unless you can afford to go to OVH with decent specs. But yeah, not gonna charge you for a hotel setup.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I would highly recommend you don't go EpicHosts, and I can not be your developer, because my friend I develop for wouldn't like that, and she's cool so not trying to ruin that, but I will do you a hotel setup for free, I don't need 50 USD, add my Discord, Joseph#8099. HostSavor is the best option honestly, unless you can afford to go to OVH with decent specs. But yeah, not gonna charge you for a hotel setup.
You get what you pay for. HostSavor resells VPS's, you might as well buy direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread