Help making a ONLINE hotel. (im using xampp currently but i need help making it online )

BillDahDon

Nov 30, 2019
Hi, Iv been trying to make a retro hotel (r63b) Iv managed to get a localhost hotel using xampp but i want to take my hotel to the internet but theres no decent tutorials about? I could really do with some help if anyone would be willing to help me set it up so my hotel would be on the internet id be so thankful. All respect the don!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi, Iv been trying to make a retro hotel (r63b) Iv managed to get a localhost hotel using xampp but i want to take my hotel to the internet but theres no decent tutorials about? I could really do with some help if anyone would be willing to help me set it up so my hotel would be on the internet id be so thankful. All respect the don!
Buy a server or port forward to get it online.

Last edited:

BillDahDon

Nov 30, 2019
Is port forwarding more dangerous? & how do you host a ip address on a domain?? sorry iv never dibbled in this area haha thanks for getting back so quick!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Is port forwarding more dangerous? & how do you host a ip address on a domain?? sorry iv never dibbled in this area haha thanks for getting back so quick!
Buy a domain, sign up to cloudflare with your domain and point it back to the server IP. Servers are fairly cheap every month these days anyway.

kirroy

Jul 7, 2020
I just followed the tutorials on this forum. Has worked perfectly for me! Just follow every step of this one:

And also.. get a server or vps. If you have a domain, you can dns it to your server or the vps.

Users who are viewing this thread