[HELP] Looking for a co-owner..[HELP]

xxtoxicshotxx

Jun 2, 2012
Hi there when it comes to building a Habbo retro i'm a noob, so i'm looking for someone who can set up the hotel for me and take care of the technical stuff and co-own the hotel with me.

I have purchased 2 months of VPS, I am a Pheonix licence holder and i am going to purchase a domaine so i took care of all the finance side of the Hotel now i need a tech.

Message me and let me know if your interested in teaming up with me to create a sick hotel :) !

Attachments

• Support Center - Powered By ClientExec - Mozilla Firefox_2012-06-04_14-44-08.png
    Support Center - Powered By ClientExec - Mozilla Firefox_2012-06-04_14-44-08.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 46

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Hi there when it comes to building a Habbo retro i'm a noob, so i'm looking for someone who can set up the hotel for me and take care of the technical stuff and co-own the hotel with me.

I have purchased 2 months of VPS, I am a Pheonix licence holder and i am going to purchase a domaine so i took care of all the finance side of the Hotel now i need a tech.

Message me and let me know if your interested in teaming up with me to create a sick hotel :) !
I would love to help! PM Me! I'll give you some details of what I can do!

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
I suggest you not to give your VPS details etc to Anybody unless they are Trusted, others are you choice :)
But you could go to the Tutorials section there are a lot of noob friendly tutorials which will make you easy to Use...

xxtoxicshotxx

Jun 2, 2012
I suggest you not to give your VPS details etc to Anybody unless they are Trusted, others are you choice :)
But you could go to the Tutorials section there are a lot of noob friendly tutorials which will make you easy to Use...
I'm going to do everything through tv i mean man i've tried so many times to use the noob friendlly tuts but when it gets to coding and stuff i suck ..

Users who are viewing this thread