prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
When you see him online try to put on chat this:

It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

Jakester

Mar 28, 2011
I really dont care I think u should get administrator. ur on DB alot and ect... So u should get administartor maybe even co-owner DB :)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Maybe Kryptos would make a great Administrator and as he makes a great Super moderator but we should really calm down with it all since RastaLulz has stated there is only going to be one Administrator, we should respect that, because at the moment we're are ignoring Rasta ATM and he's decisions.

Kryptos didn't even mean to start this debate yanooo lol.

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
GOD u stole SledMores Administrator Spot SLED SHOULD GET ADMIN!
As titch says;
Maybe Kryptos would make a great Administrator and as he makes a great Super moderator but we should really calm down with it all since RastaLulz has stated there is only going to be one Administrator, we should respect that, because at the moment we're are ignoring Rasta ATM and he's decisions.

Kryptos didn't even mean to start this debate yanooo lol.
Countless times has rasta said that he WILL NOTbe hiring any admins in thee forseable future, Yes both Sledmore AND Kryptos would make great admins, MAybe they might not Thought but still its not our decision, its Rastas. So lets stop sayng to rasta, " Hire him" And Stuff, Simply show your support via the Siginature tool, It may not be regarded but you may feel asif you are sharing in your community.

That was an April's fool bbtw, lol.

Trust you Sledeh.

I really dont care I think u should get administrator. ur on DB alot and ect... So u should get administartor maybe even co-owner DB :)
Its not up to you who gets admin, not if you "Think" Someone shouldn't, as previously Rasta probably WILL NOT be hiring admins in the forseable future, I personally only see him hiring an admin when
A) Devbest gets more than 1,500 + ACTIVE members,
or
B) He gets to busy in real life and hires a TEMPORARY admin... But who knows he may shock us?

ANyways, back onto the subject of krytos, Whatevers wrong, I hope it turns out well;

And I'l be sure to send that every time i see you on the chatbox :}

Thankoo.

Users who are viewing this thread