[Help] Jess catalogue with GTE error

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Hey, I was using GTE with v10 Downfall Cata however after this same error i had and after some recommendations by @JayCustom i tried it on Jess cata. However i am still having this same problem, it would be appreciative if someone could post a solution for this or upload their Swf folder with Catalog items,pages and furniture inclusive. Thank you.

Error image :

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You would need to run the following queries for your catalogue to work on GTE..
ALTER TABLE `furniture` CHANGE `interaction_type` `interaction_type` ENUM('default','gate','postit','roomeffect','dimmer','trophy','bed','scoreboard','vendingmachine','alert','onewaygate','loveshuffler','habbowheel','dice','bottle','teleport','rentals','pet','roller','water','ball','bb_red_gate','bb_green_gate','bb_yellow_gate','bb_puck','bb_blue_gate','bb_patch','bb_teleport','blue_score','green_score','red_score','yellow_score','fbgate','tagpole','counter','red_goal','blue_goal','yellow_goal','green_goal','wired','wf_trg_onsay','wf_act_saymsg','wf_trg_enterroom','wf_act_moveuser','wf_act_togglefurni','wf_trg_furnistate','wf_trg_onfurni','pressure_pad','wf_trg_offfurni','wf_trg_gameend','wf_trg_gamestart','wf_trg_timer','wf_act_givepoints','wf_trg_attime','wf_trg_atscore','wf_act_moverotate','rollerskate','stickiepole','wf_xtra_random','wf_cnd_trggrer_on_frn','wf_cnd_furnis_hv_avtrs','wf_act_matchfurni','wf_cnd_has_furni_on','puzzlebox','switch','wf_act_give_phx','wf_cnd_phx','firework','wf_act_kick_user','hopper','jukebox','musicdisc','freeze_tile','freeze_counter','freeze_ice_block','freeze_blue_gate','freeze_red_gate','freeze_green_gate','freeze_yellow_gate','freeze_exit','freeze_blue_score','freeze_red_score','freeze_green_score','freeze_yellow_score','wf_act_reset_timers','wf_cnd_match_snapshot','wf_cnd_time_more_than','wf_cnd_time_less_than') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NULL DEFAULT 'default';
ALTER TABLE `furniture` ADD `HeightOverride` ENUM('1', '0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `catalog_items` ADD `song_id` INT(11) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `catalog_items` ADD `BadgeID` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
For more hotel fixes, please go to this thread.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
You would need to run the following queries for your catalogue to work on GTE..

For more hotel fixes, please go to this thread.
Thanks mate! It worked :p

Bro.. Go to navicat and right click catalog pages and click design table and delete the column called "BadgeID"
I think the problem was because there wasnt an column called BadgeID. Thanks anyways! :D

Users who are viewing this thread