Help is Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBackwoods

Apr 22, 2020
Are there any recent or updated tutorials on how to create a xampp habbo retro? Asking because I don't want a real hotel just something to fuck around on

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Use IIS. And yes there’s tons of tutorials using both. Check out our tutorials and releases sections. There’s loads of content.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
You have no haters

retard-alert.gif

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
To clear up, yes, IIS is free.

Follow a tutorial and post when you get stuck. It’s pretty easy, nobody is going to do it for you, especially if you’re so rude.

SirBackwoods

Apr 22, 2020
To clear up, yes, IIS is free.

Follow a tutorial and post when you get stuck. It’s pretty easy, nobody is going to do it for you, especially if you’re so rude.
I did not mean to be rude, just got a little frusturated with how big of a dick weed some people are! I'm sure you understand that... could you link me to a good tutorial mr. staff member?

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
I shared one veryy recently if you did check forum activity or search.

Or if you want to ‘squad up’ and post an thread showing interest in management. Setting up a retro is like creating a planet.

SirBackwoods

Apr 22, 2020
I shared one veryy recently if you did check forum activity or search.

Or if you want to ‘squad up’ and post an thread showing interest in management. Setting up a retro is like creating a planet.
I cannot find the tutorial you have informed me about, i checked your page under postings etc etc. can u just link it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread