(help)installing Mercury Emulator R63

twoblackforyou

Jan 11, 2015
can someone help me install Mercury Emulator keeps on saying cant remote in...

MySQL error
NOW BEFOR YOU SAY USE SEARCH I DID! NONE OF THOSE FIX WORKED!!!
I HAVE THE FILE SET UP THE WAY THEY SAID TO DO IT.

I have this hosted on vps
I use to use phionex = poo
I have everything set up other then Mercury Emulator..

is there any other fix then figuredata.xml i linked it already still don't work i even try figuredata_xml.xml
so what else can i do?

if you could set it up for me that would be great!
if you can just guide me throw it that would be great too!

So i think im missing the database.sql for phpmyadmin where can i find it ?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
can someone help me install Mercury Emulator keeps on saying cant remote in...

MySQL error
NOW BEFOR YOU SAY USE SEARCH I DID! NONE OF THOSE FIX WORKED!!!
I HAVE THE FILE SET UP THE WAY THEY SAID TO DO IT.

I have this hosted on vps
I use to use phionex = poo
I have everything set up other then Mercury Emulator..

is there any other fix then figuredata.xml i linked it already still don't work i even try figuredata_xml.xml
so what else can i do?

if you could set it up for me that would be great!
if you can just guide me throw it that would be great too!

So i think im missing the database.sql for phpmyadmin where can i find it ?
You're telling me you tried opening the Emulator without a database? -_-'' Don't even bother hosting a hotel. It will last 1-2 months. Go learn first (Become staff on a hotel) then setup a localhost and learn how to edit and then host a retro

twoblackforyou

Jan 11, 2015
You're telling me you tried opening the Emulator without a database? -_-'' Don't even bother hosting a hotel. It will last 1-2 months. Go learn first (Become staff on a hotel) then setup a localhost and learn how to edit and then host a retro
LOL I had my hotel up for a week now I switched emu from phionex to mercury but mercury didn't come with the updated .sql

I had hotels before is it such a problem to ask for help like really????

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@twoblackforyou I am good with noobs however Jay is finding too many now and so his patiece with them is little!!
Anyway, yes, glad you have fixed it however I do agree, running an emulator without the database, you shouldn't be opening hotel. Congrats with using Phoenix before but they nothing alike. Mercury is not great to be fair... There is a new edit of Mercury however which is about 500 times better! Think it could be on FaGZONE though so am not going to link.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
LOL I had my hotel up for a week now I switched emu from phionex to mercury but mercury didn't come with the updated .sql

I had hotels before is it such a problem to ask for help like really????
Okay well why didn't you say on the thread before.. Yes different emulators use different database structures. Because you're switching emuators chances are you will have to re-enter the data for your old hotel manually or restart. Check other releases for the database structure we aren't going to spoon feed you, you can find the threads on your own. If you need help google is a great tool, I wish people could use it before saying "MY CLIENTS WHITE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX"

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
LMAO! Thats pathetic mate, even the phoenix was set up by me for you. I dont think you should own a retro because you couldnt even do anything and only expecting people to do it for you, thats very pathetic bud.

Users who are viewing this thread