[HELP] I need a GOOD & Stable EMU for an r63 Hotel ![And another question]

Stranger

Apr 19, 2011
This is becoming rather annoying...
No, I won't be paying for Phoenix, in fact I don't want it unless I get it free (Not Happening)

Here's the case; I've used one EMU, this one didn't even work. Here it is:

uberEMU Slaxxer's Edit

When I say it "didn't even work," I mean, it worked, but when you bought stuff from the catalog which by the way was shit, it wouldn't go to my inventory. I've had several people work on it, and they're all stumped. So, here's the thing, I need a GOOD, Stable, hopefully with good features EMU.

Just leave the download in a post below

Or, if you can code the fix for that inventory bug, PM Me (You'll get ADMIN in the hotel), And I'll continue to use Slaxxer's Edit.

OHH ALSO! Can somebody tell me how to make it so when people click "Enter Hotel", they get redirected to the voting API? I have it all set up, I just don't know how to put it as the new link when clicking "Enter Hotel".

extacy

Jan 6, 2011
OHH ALSO! Can somebody tell me how to make it so when people click "Enter Hotel", they get redirected to the voting API? I have it all set up, I just don't know how to put it as the new link when clicking "Enter Hotel".
Im not sure, but you might just either have to edit the client source Or have your "Enter Hotel" button send you to API.php.

Users who are viewing this thread